Grosse Schumacher Knauer von Hirschhausen GbR
The legal form is Gesellschaft bürgerlichen Rechts GbR (civil law association). The authorized representative partners of Grosse Schumacher Knauer von Hirschhausen GbR are Felix Grosse, Dr. Oliver Heinz, Helge von Hirschhausen, Dr. Joachim Knauer and Dr. Maximilian Wittmer.
Nymphenburger Straße 14
Phone: 0049 89 99399770
Fax: 0049 89 993997799
Phone: 0049 201 842300
Fax: 0049 201 8423020
Dr. Maximilian Wittmer
Gunilla Grosse-von Kempski
Our German patent attorneys are members of the German Patent Attorneys’ Association and registered with the German Patent and Trademark Office.
Our patent attorneys based in Munich are members of the Bar Association for Munich and admitted as attorneys in the Federal Republic of Germany. Our attorneys based in Essen are members of the Bar Association for Hamm and admitted as attorneys in the Federal Republic of Germany.
The legal designations of the professions « Patentanwalt » (Patent Attorney), « Rechtsanwalt » (Attorney at Law) and « Zugelassener Vertreter vor dem Europäischen Patentamt » (Professional Representative before the European Patent Office) are applicable in the Federal Republic of Germany.
Munich Patent Attorneys’ Association:
Phone: 0049 89 242278-0
Fax: 0049 89 242278-24
Munich Bar Association:
Hamm Bar Association:
Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
Phone: 0049 89 2017080
Fax: 0049 89 2021548
German patent attorneys are bound by the following professional regulations:
- Patent Attorneys Act of September 7, 1966 (Bundesgesetzblatt I (Federal Law Gazette I), page 3082), last amended by law dated October 25, 1994 (Bundesgesetzblatt I, page 3565)
- Berufsordnung für Patentanwälte (Professional Rules for Patent Attorneys) of April 21, 1997 (Mitteilungen der deutschen Patentanwälte (Information Bulletin of the German patent attorneys) 1997, pages 243 ff.)
- FICPI Code of Professional Conduct http://www.ficpi.org
European Patent Representatives are bound by the following professional rules:
- Guidelines of the Institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office (epi) for professional practice (epi Information 2/2001, page 75 or http://www.patentepi.com/deutsch/100/120/
- Rules on Disciplinary Matters concerning Professional Representatives http://www.patentepi.com/deutsch/100/120/123/
German lawyers are bound by the following professional rules (all to be found on the website of the Federal Chamber of Lawyers at www.brak.de):
- Federal Regulations concerning Lawyers (BRAO)
- Professional Rules for Lawyers (BORA)
- Regulation on Legal Counsel Fees (RVG)
- Rules of Professional Conduct of Lawyers in the European Union (CCBE Professional Rules) for international legal relationships.
DE 257 108 003
If not stated otherwise the professional liability insurance for our Patent Attorneys and Attorneys at law is with
without restriction of the geographical scope of the insurance protection.
The EU platform for out-of-court online dispute settlement is at: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/.
For proprietary disputes arising out of the client relationship you may contact the following arbitration bodies:
- Arbitration body for patent attorneys, Patent Attorneys’ Association, Tal 29, 80331 Munich, www.patentanwalt.de
- Arbitration body of attorneys at law, Neue Grünstrasse 17, 10179 Berlin, www.s-d-r.org
The firm’s patent attorneys and attorneys at law are in principle prepared to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before the above-mentioned arbitration bodies. We are neither willing nor obligated to participate over and above this in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration body under the Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz (VSBG, Consumer Dispute Settlement Act).
The information and explanations provided on the website www.gskh.eu are used only for your general information. In no case do they represent legal advice.
1. Limitation of liability
The publisher is responsible for provision of this information. The information in this website has been compiled with great care and diligence. However, no guarantee of its correctness and completeness can be provided. Any liability for potential loss or damage in connection with use of the information provided is therefore excluded. Mere usage of this website creates no contractual relationship between user and provider/publisher.
2. Note on copyright
The entire content of this website is subject to copyright law. Unauthorized use, reproduction or copying of the content or parts thereof is prohibited. Please contact the publisher regarding permission to use the content.
3. Note on external links
If there are links to other websites provided on this website, please note we have no influence on the design and contents of the linked sites and their content cannot be construed as ours. This applies to all external links provided on this site and all contents of pages linked to advertisements (e.g. banners, text displays, video clips). For linked sites, illegal content was not identifiable at the time of their linkage. The links are checked regularly for illegal content and promptly removed in case of violations of law.
4. Note on data protection
Please note that secure transmission is not ensured for data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by email). Sensitive data should therefore either not be transmitted or transmitted only by a secure link.
Source: internetratgeber-recht.de – Legal advice and legal information